It’s that time of the year again; the seasons are changing, the sunny days of summer are...Read More
Author: Dr. Julie Marchiol
INGREDIENTS ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded ½ large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded 2 pounds very ripe red tomatoes, preferably heirloom, cut into ½-inch wedges, 3 tablespoons seeds reserved ½ large shallot, chopped 1 garlic clove,...Read More
We will be relocating our Lowry location, within Lowry, this fall. We appreciate your support and continued service during this time of transition. Further details to come soon. Ascent Health Center Team
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Don’t Be Bait For The Flu Virus
- Candida Woes
- Brain Hacking 101
- Are You Getting Enough Dirt?
- Summer Gazpacho Recipe
- Love Your Body Part 2: What to Eat and Avoid
- Chickpea Quinoa Patties with Mediterranean Salad
- Go-To Smoothie Recipe!
- Reducing Your Toxic Load Part I: The Food Pantry
- The Hot Summer Days Are Approaching…Are You Storing Toxic Fat?
- The Beautiful Thing About the Brain – Enter Neurofeedback!
- Chiropractic Treatment for Cluster Headaches
- Middle Ear Infection Treatment
- Acupuncture Benefits and Risks
- Digestive Wellness Programs – Digestive Health Products