We live in a society where gut issues run rampant, leaky gut is everywhere and autoimmune...Read More
Author: Dr. Julie Marchiol
INGREDIENTS ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded ½ large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded 2 pounds very ripe red tomatoes, preferably heirloom, cut into ½-inch wedges, 3 tablespoons seeds reserved ½ large shallot, chopped 1 garlic clove,...Read More
There are hundreds of ways to encourage detoxification in the body, and with dozens of programs available at your fingertips we don’t want to add to the information overload. Our aim here is to keep things simple and focus...Read More
Chickpea Quinoa Veggie Patties Ingredients 1 cup cooked quinoa 1 cup cooked chickpeas 1 cup finely processed veggies (i.e. spinach, onions & carrots) 1/4 cup chickpea flour (or flour of choice) 1 t curry powder 1/2 t cumin...Read More
It’s the season of swimming, ballgames, concerts, travel – all of which are refreshing...Read More
We will be relocating our Lowry location to the Hangar 2 in the New Year. We appreciate your support and continued service during this time of transition. Further details to come soon. Ascent Health Center Team
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Benefits of Castor Oil
- Knee Knowledge Part 1
- Don’t Be Bait For The Flu Virus
- Candida Woes
- Brain Hacking 101
- Are You Getting Enough Dirt?
- Summer Gazpacho Recipe
- Love Your Body Part 2: What to Eat and Avoid
- Chickpea Quinoa Patties with Mediterranean Salad
- Go-To Smoothie Recipe!
- Reducing Your Toxic Load Part I: The Food Pantry
- The Hot Summer Days Are Approaching…Are You Storing Toxic Fat?
- The Beautiful Thing About the Brain – Enter Neurofeedback!
- Chiropractic Treatment for Cluster Headaches
- Middle Ear Infection Treatment