The end of the year is chaotic! We spend Oct-Dec running around going from party to party, meeting...Read More
INGREDIENTS ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded ½ large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded 2 pounds very ripe red tomatoes, preferably heirloom, cut into ½-inch wedges, 3 tablespoons seeds reserved ½ large shallot, chopped 1 garlic clove,...Read More
There are hundreds of ways to encourage detoxification in the body, and with dozens of programs available at your fingertips we don’t want to add to the information overload. Our aim here is to keep things simple and focus...Read More
Chickpea Quinoa Veggie Patties Ingredients 1 cup cooked quinoa 1 cup cooked chickpeas 1 cup finely processed veggies (i.e. spinach, onions & carrots) 1/4 cup chickpea flour (or flour of choice) 1 t curry powder 1/2 t cumin...Read More
This simple smoothie recipe is a favorite go-to for keeping you satisfied, energized and full of nutrients! Especially great during the summer months, when you’re active and on the go, or when limiting dairy or eggs, you...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Doctor Julie Marchiol with Ascent Holistic Health – Tests are available.
- Self Care
- Knee Knowledge Part II
- Benefits of Castor Oil
- Knee Knowledge Part 1
- Don’t Be Bait For The Flu Virus
- Candida Woes
- Brain Hacking 101
- Are You Getting Enough Dirt?
- Summer Gazpacho Recipe
- Love Your Body Part 2: What to Eat and Avoid
- Chickpea Quinoa Patties with Mediterranean Salad
- Go-To Smoothie Recipe!
- Reducing Your Toxic Load Part I: The Food Pantry
- The Hot Summer Days Are Approaching…Are You Storing Toxic Fat?