Welcome to Ascent Health Center.
At Ascent Health Center we know that understanding your own health can feel overwhelming. That is why our approach to health is simple. We aim to improve your health as quickly as possible using the most powerful tools in natural healthcare. This allows us to look at and treat the person as a whole. We strive to offer the highest quality of personalized lifestyle care.
INGREDIENTS ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded ½ large red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded 2 pounds very ripe red tomatoes, preferably heirloom, cut into ½-inch wedges, 3 tablespoons seeds reserved ½ large shallot, chopped 1 garlic clove,...Read More
There are hundreds of ways to encourage detoxification in the body, and with dozens of programs available at your fingertips we don’t want to add to the information overload. Our aim here is to keep things simple and focus...Read More
Chickpea Quinoa Veggie Patties Ingredients 1 cup cooked quinoa 1 cup cooked chickpeas 1 cup finely processed veggies (i.e. spinach, onions & carrots) 1/4 cup chickpea flour (or flour of choice) 1 t curry powder 1/2 t cumin...Read More
This simple smoothie recipe is a favorite go-to for keeping you satisfied, energized and full of nutrients! Especially great during the summer months, when you’re active and on the go, or when limiting dairy or eggs, you...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Brain Hacking 101
- Are You Getting Enough Dirt?
- Summer Gazpacho Recipe
- Love Your Body Part 2: What to Eat and Avoid
- Chickpea Quinoa Patties with Mediterranean Salad
- Go-To Smoothie Recipe!
- Reducing Your Toxic Load Part I: The Food Pantry
- The Hot Summer Days Are Approaching…Are You Storing Toxic Fat?
- The Beautiful Thing About the Brain – Enter Neurofeedback!
- Chiropractic Treatment for Cluster Headaches
- Middle Ear Infection Treatment
- Acupuncture Benefits and Risks
- Digestive Wellness Programs – Digestive Health Products
- Maintain a Healthy Body Weight
- The Benefits Of Using Chiropractic For Restoring Your Digestive Health